Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Law Of Ma'at 4th Sphere of the Paut

Seeking order in my relationship with others and Understanding the basis of my rules and Moral Values.


My rules in relationships: are basic equality, treat people like you would want to be treated. However this is not always the case. particularly when im drawn away from peace and I undulge in my human emotions such  as anger or frustration. In these cases i notice I tend to break my basic rules and so called values. This is why it soo important to remain at Self peace at all times deferring to a divine self image. If i see myself as God then my actions should reflect that image and are more likely to do so.
Interdependence: Always remember that our relationships are symbiotic especially close family and friends. The energy I project out is projected back to me.
When doing business or socializing be very mindful of these facts and live up to these virtues at all times. keep your word and live up to your obligations at all cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment