Thursday, June 14, 2012

Law Of Ma'at 4th Sphere of the Paut

The Manner at which I go about obtaining financial stability and wealth

I have tried with great awareness to be fair and just in my dealing regarding financial affairs,  The wealth that i attained came primary through my interaction with people, sound money Management and investing.
I can say with confidence that I have not misled anyone regarding products nor have i forced my will on anyone to use my service, nor did i give in to greed. 
However I was a party to an industry that is fundamentally flawed.
At the moment I am contemplating my alignment with potential unscrupulous industries and how this would affect my personal integrity. For example the mortgage and banking industry as a whole is corrupt and unjust, so to even participate in the industry places my integrity in question and possibly soils my karmic destiny. At the time of selling mortgages I was totally unaware of its fundamental unethical structure. But once gaining the insights as to what and how banks operate I have removed myself from that industry and have no desire to return.
Sales of most intangible services in and of themselves strikes me as being selfish and/or unethical in some way particularly if I didn't develop the service and know the true intent for its development. For these reasons I have relied solely upon my investment knowledge.
Even Trading is something I have been thinking long and hard about due its fundamental structure of one mans gain is another mans loss, or is this true? ultimately the money in the accounts are numbers in a computer as credits and debits and the participation of the market actually keeps the economy from crashing.. But a crash may be was is needed to expose and get rid of the curruption.. As you can see this could go on for ever...
For now I have decided to trust in my higher self for guidance in regards to money.

No comments:

Post a Comment