Thursday, June 21, 2012

Law Of Ma'at 4th Sphere of the Paut

How I came to Love the things that I do through my appreciation for the People that I have strong feelings of Love for. The Benefits that they provide to help continue to cultivate my love for them.

Family - I am appreciative of my spouse for allowing me the to be myself. The time i spend studying indulging in my hobbies is what assist me in furthering my understanding of life she is in agreement with my primarily way of life. My diet, systemic perspective and general ideas about life and children.
Without Feezahs contribution to my life I may have not made certain advancements that are still manifesting themselves in my everyday life.


Parents: I am for ever grateful to my parents for their loving upbringing. I had a wonderful childhood and was allowed to explore myself in many ways. I was allowed to be independent, experience sports, and other activities. I experienced No major traumas and was provided with key elements that make up my basic understanding of life. They taught me to cope, be patient, save money and make up my own mind, think for myself. For these things I am grateful and appreciative. I love my family


No comments:

Post a Comment