Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dream of Clear Rivers with Driftwood Dam

Prior to bed I did a Navel/Sacral/Swadhisthana Chakra Dharana External Meditation with the Silver Cresent symbol which represents the water element. 

Dream Symbolism: Last Night i dreamed about beatiful rivers on mutiple occasions, meaning they seemed to pop up throught the night. All of which were pretty and very clear. They all had Driftwood Dams that didnt fully stop the water but only obstruct it.

Emotional Awareness: I felt very calm and peacefull. The driftwood dams were pleasurable to watch.

Actions: I mostly watched them in appreciation but i may have entered at one time.

Interpretation: Rivers can symbolize the flow of life, Emotions, Time, the release of things or emotions. Persistance, Purification etc.
Im choosing to interpret this dream as a message to stay persistant in managing my emotions and fighting through the hardships and obsticle in my relashionships, finances etc.
Also that i should continue in the direction of the flow. Or that im in the flow of life. Applying the Law of Causation this tells me that my circumstances are NOT happening by chance but due to specific actions, thinking, energies etc. These can all be altered by my conscious intent and impression. Look for the meaning behind these events and follow the flow.


More on the Symbolism of Rivers

No comments:

Post a Comment