Saturday, July 21, 2012

Law Of Heru the 6th Sphere of the Puat Neteru

How the Desire for Freedom and control over my life manifest in my life.

The desire for freedom and control manifest in my life as Discipline mainly when I have a strong dislike   regarding a habit or circumstance that I have been made aware of that can hinder my freedom.

Another major way that freedom and control manifest in my life is through a distrust for rules and or information sources (so called authority) who by there actions have shown that they have not dedicated themselves to understanding lifes truths. Many of which proclaim to be saved by gods grace but failed to see any of gods creations as divine. This is constantly demonstrated by a lack of respect or undermining nature and its processes.

My emotional and sensual behaviors:
occasional attention to negative thoughts, anger, imagined situations as a prelude to blame, worry, over eating, excess snacks and junk typer foods, sexual desire, needed confirmation in order to feel better about myself.

Solutions and The importance of visualization
These are the direct results of indulging visulisations of the above behaviors.
The solution is to change the mental imagery that is associated with the habits. ie use the Law of Polarity and vibration to imagine the higher vibrational side of the lower image. Visualize Ausar, Heru, Amen etc. as an intermediary as opposed to trying to use the will directly, remember that the above habits are not objective. The Will must be manifested thru image.

Meditations on the role that reasoning plays in the empowerment of the Will.
Will - you are the initiator of all events in your life
Image - Your will must be expressed thru image of the deisre goal-the end result
Joy - The image of your achievement must be joyfull
Life Force - is controlled by the image and in turn governs the manifestation in my body and environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment